Trusts are an effective vehicle for you to manage, preserve, and transfer your wealth according to your wishes, during your lifetime and for multigenerations to come. It is imperative that you select a trustee who knows you and is aware of your family dynamics, with the experience to manage the complexities of investments, taxes, and administration. We can serve as sole trustee, co-trustee, or agent for revocable, irrevocable, and charitable trusts.
The corporate trust arena is marked by a recent movement to centralize trustee services, which have major drawbacks:
- They are rarely personalized.
- They make all distribution decisions through committees, which may only meet once a month.
- They tend to have significant minimums on the size of trusts they manage.
Our personal service model makes us different.
As an independent corporate trustee, we make it our business to know you and your beneficiaries, including all family intricacies.
- We respond in a timely manner. You can stop in to see us whenever you need to, and you won’t have to wait for a trust committee to decide on your distribution request. We apply a common sense approach. If you are the grantor, we know your intentions, and what is in the best interest of your beneficiaries.
- We are selective about the trusts we take, exercising care and effort to make sure we can deliver the value you expect and deserve.
- We can serve as sole trustee, co-trustee, or agent for revocable, irrevocable, and charitable trusts.