At Investors Trust, we pride ourselves in always acting in the best interests of our clients. Our pledge:
- If we meet with you as a prospective client and we conclude that your current provider is doing a good job, we will tell you so. If we think we can do better, we’ll tell you how.
- Up front, we will fully disclose our fees and any other expenses.
- We will not create a conflict of interests with our clients.
- If you have a need we cannot meet, we will recommend an independent advisor who we believe will act in your best interest.
- We will provide you with appropriate third-party performance yardsticks to help you judge our efforts.
- We will be straight with you—even if what we say isn’t what you necessarily want to hear.
In the end, all we have is our reputation.